Thursday 7 May 2015

Home Sweet Home

My first blog post! Hi, thanks for dropping by. I'm Nikki and I can be found nestled amongst the meadows in my little home. My husband and I moved into our home 16 months ago and have been renovating ever since!

Our home over looks meadows so I feel very lucky to live here. It's very peaceful and the views are breath taking. Our dog loves living right by fields and enjoys lots of walks through the long grasses and wild flowers.

The view from my garden

The property was very run down when we first moved here so many improvements needed making. So far we have replaced the kitchen, bathroom, hung new doors, decorated the hallway and created a lawned garden from scratch. 

By writing this blog I hope to create a record of our journey into making our house a home and gain inspiration from other blogs out there too. Please drop by and say hello! I would love to visit your blog. 

Have a lovely day! 

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment