Wednesday 27 May 2015

A Morning in the Kitchen

I do love cooking and baking in my little kitchen! I have an allergy to dairy products so I like to plan my meals in advance and cook in batches so I have some left over for the freezer.

I love this cute egg house my sister gave me. I do think plug sockets are ugly!

There are so many options these days for dairy free products and Pinterest has been a great source for information and inspiration. I do love cheese and always on the look out for dairy free alternatives. Please let me know if you can recommend any!

Here are a few pictures of meals and snacks I've made from the book Deliciously Ella.

Thinking ahead. Meal and snack planning in advance

I love having my equipment close to hand so I keep my food processor, juicer, blender and slow cooker on the kitchen work tops. My food processor is the Magimix mini plus and has been worth every penny. I use it nearly every day and it's fantastic for chopping veg and salad.

Preparing my morning smoothie

My blender was from Next and I make delicious smoothies and soups. I love the range of homeware in Next.



 My slow cooker was Next too and is perfect for meals for 1-2 people. If I'm batch cooking I use my large slow cooker. Ideal for filling the freezer! 






No comments:

Post a Comment