Wednesday 17 June 2015

Ever Changing Meadows

I love living right in the heart of the countryside. I feel so lucky that I can draw back the curtains in a morning and the first thing I see are acres of meadows.

Morning and evenings are my favourite time of day. I like to wake early and take a cup of tea outside and take in the views and breathe in the fresh air. 

I was looking back at the photographs I have taken over the last 17 months and realised I like to take pictures of the meadows. Here are some pictures taken across the four seasons.

In the Autumn/winter trees have lost their leaves, hay has been collected from the meadows to feed the livestock during the colder months. Tourists have returned home, animals hibernate until Spring

Sheep grazing in the meadows, their home for the Winter until the lambs are born in the Spring

The first frosts of the Winter

A frosty field on a cold crisp Winter morning

Spring emerging after a long winter

The ever-changing evening skies  

Summer days 


C

No comments:

Post a Comment