Sunday 21 June 2015

Capturing Memories

It is no secret that I like to take photographs. I take as many as 1500 - 2000 pictures a month with my iPhone camera. The best thing about my iPhone camera is that it is small, light weight and can easily fit in a pocket or bag. Even in the tiniest of bags I own. I transfer pictures on to my computer at the end of every month and organise them into files. It was whilst doing this that I noticed that many of my photographs were not in focus and appeared blurry.

So, here is a little treat to myself! I bought a camera with a zoom lens. The best thing about it is that it is light weight and not at all bulky. It will not fit in a pocket but it does fit in one of my larger bags for when I am out and about.

My camera

I have started to take more care when snapping away. I try to ensure that the image is in focus and pay more attention to what it is that I am trying to photograph.

Close up of a Daisy




I was fortunate enough to spend a few days away at the Welsh coast, so I enjoyed experimenting with compositions. I really like the photograph above of the sand

 
Pansy
 
Ripples on the Beach

On the Beach
 I came across a lone leaf whilst on the beach, so I tried to capture it in a photograph. I especially like the colours of the green seaweed.

Clouds Against Blue Skies
A Selection of Photographs
 I have had great fun with my camera so far and can not wait to learn more about photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment